Welcome to a new edition of the T-Rex beginner tournament! In this new edition, we return to our roots by launching a new 1v1 tournament for players who are just beginning to learn to play. We invite the whole community to participate, learn and have fun.
1 GENERAL ASPECTS OF THE TOURNAMENT
R-REX IV TOURNAMENT of Age Of Empires II: WK is a Tournament realized by MundoAoE, with the purpose of having fun and spending a pleasant moment with friends, reliving the experiences of yesteryear with the best strategy game. This tournament will be held online with clashes 1vs1 to the best of 3 maps (Bo3) in the rounds and the best of 5 maps (Bo5) in the semifinal and grand final. Direct elimination is played and the MAXIMO ELO is from 1250 with a minimum of 25 games played in 1v1 (MS / NPL).
Voobly premium accounts for the winners. The same can only be assigned to the account with which it was played.
Donations for the tournament prizes can be made to the PayPal account of MundoAoE doing C, specifying that they are for the T-Rex IV.
4 OF THE DATE AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE MATCHES
• The start date of the tournament will be Monday December 10.
• Registrations open until Saturday 8 of December at 24 GMT or until completing the quota of 128 players.
• It will be a duel a week.
• Bo3 in the rounds and Bo5 in the semifinal and grand final.
• Each participant has the right to restart only once (during the match) the game before the 4 minute; for different reasons.
• It is not allowed to cheat and should be played from the usual IP.
6 OF THE CONFIGURATION OF THE MATCHES
2. Cloud ERP Implementation.
3. Water Nomad (Download the map).
4. Baltic (Bo5).
5. Rios (Bo5).
• Map size: (2 players).
• Civilization: Random and mirror.
• Difficulty: Standard
• Resources: Standard
• Population: 200
• Speed: Normal
• Show map: Normal
• Initial age: Standard
• Victoria: Conquest
• Production queue: SQ
7 OF THE CONFIGURATION OF THE ROOM
• MSO score.
• Late viewer enabled
• 2 viewer delay: 00
• Mod Wololo Kingdoms 5.8.1
• Waiting grace time to the opponent 20 minutes.
8 OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTICIPANTS
• After concluding each duel, post the result in the forums and upload the recs in the MundoAoE forum in the corresponding section: LINK TO THE FORUMS.
• Coordinate duels before Wednesday to avoid delays.
• Allow spectators.
• Directing in a coordinated manner towards opponents and administrators.
• Play with the same account with which they signed up for the tournament.
• Be in the 10 room minutes before the scheduled time to start without delay.
9 OF THE ADMINS OF THE TOURNAMENT
The administrator assigned to the tournament will be Amsterdam # 7483, who can be consulted in the Discord of the World privately or in the tournament channels or questions. You can enter the Discord of Mundo AoE using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/c4FNWsR. The administrator can make administrative decisions to solve all types of situations, which will be unappealable. The alternate administrators that may be consulted in case Amsterdam is not available are Guinza, Kxrast, 8abner141, F1re and Abraxas.
10 OF LIVE TRANSMISSION
Streaming is free and we encourage the community to broadcast these games of our players who are just starting in the best game in the world. From the world we will try to transmit as many games as possible. The games can be seen live in:
If you want to add your channel here, you just have to send us a message.
11 THE DONORS
- Voobly (Accounts for winners)